Scholarship Opportunities 2020
- A+ Scholarship Program
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Enter into a written agreement with your high school prior to graduation.
- Attend a designated A+ high school for 2 years prior to graduation.
- Graduate from an A+ designated high school with an overall unweighted grade point average of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Have at least a 95% attendance record overall for grades 9-12.
- Perform at least 50 hours of unpaid tutoring or mentoring, of which up to 25% may include job shadowing prior to graduation.
- Maintain a record of good citizenship and avoid the unlawful use of drugs and/or alcohol while in grades 9-12.
- Have achieved a score of proficient or advanced on the Algebra I end of course exam or a higher level DESE approved end-of-course exam in the field of mathematics.
- ***If you meet all of the eligibility requirements except the end of course exam requirement, you may establish eligibility by achieving a combined ACT math subscore and high school GPA in accordance with the following scale. You may achieve the qualifying score as a high school or postsecondary student. If you achieve the score as a postsecondary student you may be eligible for an award in the same term that you take the test.
- ACT Math Score/High School GPA
- 17 or greater and 2.5 or greater
- 16 and 2.8 or greater
- 15 and 3.0 or greater
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- BLACK RIVER TECHNICAL COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP
Scholarship applications are ranked based on PELL eligibility, GPA and test scores so please make sure those have been sent to us. Deadline is March 1st.
- MFA OIL SCHOLARSHIP
Apply now for the MFA scholarship. The amount of the scholarship is $2,000.
The scholarship may be used at the college or university of your choice and toward any course of study you desire to pursue.
The scholarship winner is selected by a local selection committee. The winner is announced at the graduation ceremony.
In making its decision, the committee considers:
For more information, please come see Mrs. Ashley Cook.
The deadline is FEBRUARY 21st!
- MISSOURI ASSOCIATION OF MUTUAL INSURANCE COMPANIES SCHOLARSHIP
The eligibility guidelines to be considered for the MAMIC High School Scholarship are as follows:
* Graduating High School Senior living in Missouri
* Candidate must be attending a Missouri high school.
* Candidate must have successful admission to a college, university, community college, or vocational school in Missouri
* Candidate must submit the MAMIC High School Scholarship application with a copy of high school transcript and photo by Monday, March 2, 2020.
THE APPLICATION LINK IS HERE: https://www.mamic.net/mamic-scholarship/
- EL DABE RITTER SCHOLARSHIP
Deadline: June 30, 2020
Award Amount: $1,500
- PATRIOT GUARD RIDERS OF MISSOURI SCHOLARSHIP
(1) Those who have given their lives in the line of duty, including both military and first responder (police/fire)
(2) Those honorably discharged veterans who have passed after their term of service
(3) Those veterans or first responders disabled in the line of duty to the extent that providing an advanced education cannot be easily realized
These scholarships are non-renewable, and consist of one award in the amount of $2,000, and three awards in the amount of $1,000 each, to be awarded to four deserving Missouri students to help defray cost at any accredited institution of higher learning, including vocational and business schools.
Please print an application form attached. Please note that the application deadline date is April 1, 2020.
PATRIOT GUARD RIDERS OF MISSOURI SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- MISSOURI COURAGE SCHOLARSHIP
HERE'S OUR 2020 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
The application is open until March 1, 2020. In the past 4 years we've given out over $75,000 in scholarships to more than 65 students across Missouri. We hope our fifth anniversary will be our biggest year yet.
- SEMO SUPERINTENDENT'S SCHOLARSHIP
Deadline: First Wednesday in March - March 4th, 2020
Print and Mail the Attached Application
Must intend to teach K-12 grade upon completion of undergraduate program.
SEMO SUPERINTENDENT'S SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- AMCO RANGER TERMITE & PEST SCHOLARSHIP
As a reminder, we are a pest control company here in Missouri and we want to help a Missouri student pay for their college tuition. The scholarship is worth $1,000 and will be awarded in June, 2020.
Access the scholarship and apply online: